- Authors may choose to submit Extended Abstract for Poster presentation OR Full Manuscript for Oral presentation.
- All accepted Extended Abstract will be published in the conference e-Proceedings with e-ISBN number.
- All accepted manuscripts will be peer-reviewed and considered (subject to recommendations by reviewers) for publication in Scopus Proceeding Conference.
- The full version of the paper must be written in good English. Full paper should not be more than 20 pages, including all text, graphs, tables, diagrams, maps, pictures, illustrations, and appendices. The paper format must strictly follow the guidelines provided by organiser.
- Reminder: Please note that the extended abstracts and full manuscripts will only be accepted by the conference committee once the registration fee payment has been completed.