Authors should submit an original paper in English, carefully checked for grammar and spelling, using the online submission procedure. All submissions must be original, unpublished, and not submitted concurrently for publication elsewhere. The manuscript must be written in strict accordance with the template provided. The acceptance for publication of the paper is subject to peer reviewed.
Extended Abstract Submission (Poster)
The extended abstract will be published as a proceeding with e-ISBN number. Kindly prepare the extended abstract according to the given template.
Full Paper Submission (Oral Presentation)
GUIDE TO AUTHORS
As a part of the submission process, authors are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- The submission has not been previously published or being sent to another publication for consideration.
- Full paper should not be more than 20 pages, including all text, graphs, tables, diagrams, maps, pictures, illustrations, and appendices.
- The author is responsible to ensure that the manuscript sent for review is free from plagiarism.
- The submission file is in MS Word file using the template provided.
- The notification of acceptance of paper will be sent to the corresponding author only.
The guidelines and templates can be downloaded here:
Extended Abstract (Poster) / Full Paper Submission Method
For Electronic Submission System, you need to register and login into your EasyChair account:
You need Easychair account to submit, please create one before submitting. Please follow THIS instructions to register and submit your abstract/full paper.